Tig Bargain sale Welding Equipment AllPosition Combustion Weldi Arc Tig Bargain sale Welding Equipment AllPosition Combustion Weldi Arc $46 Tig, Welding Equipment, AllPosition Welding Arc Combustion Weldi Tools Home Improvement Welding Soldering Welding Equipment Tools Home Improvement , Welding Soldering , Welding Equipment,Equipment,,Tig,,AllPosition,$46,/Hein73892.html,Welding,Combustion,Arc,chouette-factory.com,Welding,Weldi $46 Tig, Welding Equipment, AllPosition Welding Arc Combustion Weldi Tools Home Improvement Welding Soldering Welding Equipment Tools Home Improvement , Welding Soldering , Welding Equipment,Equipment,,Tig,,AllPosition,$46,/Hein73892.html,Welding,Combustion,Arc,chouette-factory.com,Welding,Weldi
1. Argon Gas Protection Can Prevent The Adverse Effects Of Oxygen, Nitrogen, Hydrogen, Etc. On The Arc, And Reduce The Burning Loss Of Alloying Elements To Obtain Dense, SpatterFree, HighQuality Welded Joints
2. Argon Arc Welding Has Stable Arc Combustion, Concentrated Heat, High Arc Column Temperature And High Welding Production Efficiency.amp;Nbsp;
3. Argon Arc Welding Is Applied To Open Arc Welding, Which Is Convenient For Operation And Observation.
4. The Electrode Loss Is Small, The Arc Length Is Easy To Maintain, And There Is No Flux Or Coating Layer During Welding, So It Is Easy To Mechanize And Automate.
5. Argon Arc Welding Can Weld Almost All Metals, Especially Some Refractory Metals, Easily Oxidized Metals Such As Magnesium, Titanium, Molybdenum, Zirconium, Aluminum, Etc. And Their Alloys.
6. AllPosition Welding Is Possible Regardless Of The Position Of The Weldment
Condition: 100% Brand New
Number Of Replaceable Tips: 300
Scope Of Application: Argon Arc Welding
Uses: Welding All Kinds Of Metals
Applicable Gas: Argon
1 Set Of Arc Welding Gun
On the 24th of August 2016, a test flight of the HAV Airlander 10 registered G-PHRG ended badly. Well, the test flight itself was successful. With aircraft, take-off and landing are the critical phases of flight, while most airship issues seem to occur after the flight is finished, when the airship is parking. Or rather,…
Read more… 29 Oct 21
I have long lists of accidents that I’d like to know more about and I keep adding new ones, even though there are already more in my files than I could cover in a dozen lifetimes. The problem is that I really hate deleting anything. I’ve tried to do a clear out with the result…
Yesterday, a federal grand jury indicted Boeing’s former Chief Technical Pilot for fraud, specifically accusing him of deceiving the FAA’s Aircraft Evaluation Group during their evaluation and certification of the 737 MAX and of scheming to defraud Boeing’s US-based airline customers to obtain “tens of millions of dollars” for Boeing. “Forkner allegedly abused his position…
Read more… 15 Oct 21
On the 3rd of October 2021, a Pilatus PC-12 registration YR-PDV crashed shortly after taking off from Milan Linate Airport. The Pilatus PC-12 is a single-engine turboprop designed and manufactured by Pilatus Aircraft in Switzerland. It is a popular aircraft for corporate transport (bizprop?) and short regional flights. In this instance, it was a private…
Last week, we started the sequence of events that happened inside the cockpit of Lion Air flight 610. The primary resource for this sequence of events is the final report released by the Komite Nasional Keselamatan Transportasi (KNKT). We left off with the cockpit still blaring with alarms and alerts. The Maneuvering Characteristics Augmentation System…
Read more… 1 Oct 21
On the 29th of October 2018, Lion Air flight 610, a Boeing 737-8 (MAX) crashed at Tanjung Karawang, West Java after departing from Jakarta. This crash was the first public sign that there was something wrong with the Boeing 737-MAX; the initial domino in a cascading sequence of events that uncovered an unbelievable quagmire of…
Read more… 24 Sep 21